Sunday, October 12, 2014

How to figure it out

 From the first day I opened my eyes, I've been trying to figure it out.

I've been trying, and trying, and trying. 

With little success I became comfortable with confusion and had a pleasant sense of perplexion. 

But do we always need to know the answer? Having every little detail figured out is overrated. 

I opened my eyes once again and realized that it's okay to not have it figured out. It's okay to be nothing but a spine as long as you keep breathing. It's okay to not be okay. 

Note to self: you don't need to have it all figured out.


listen to your elders...

6 comments:

  1. I loved this post already but now that I see you threw in that picture it is 105% YES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what to say.

    But, this blog post was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With little success I became comfortable with confusion and had a pleasant sense of perplexion."
    mmmhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this. "It's okay to be nothing but a spine as long as you keep breathing. It's okay to not be okay."

    ReplyDelete