Sunday, October 12, 2014

Confessions from a Sunday Night Insomniac


-I want a tattoo so badly.

-I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. 

-I regret my first kiss. 

-I have tried to run away twice in the last year but changed my mind when I made it to the freeway. 

-I'm deeply scared of cubicles. They make me feel like I'm in an over-sized lunchbox. 

-When I was a young lad I was head over heels in love with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. 

-I hate the idea of graduation because then all the familiar faces won't be familiar any more. 

-My entire wardrobe is thrift. 

-I cuss to damn much. 

-I am completely addicted to The Smiths and Neil Young. 

-Sunday nights make me blue. 








7 comments:

  1. I hate the idea of graduation because then all the familiar faces won't be familiar any more


    this line though, its the saddest truth of leaving. I like having familiar faces

    great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every line of this post is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday nights make me blue, I appreciate that you understand this.
    I really enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list.

    I don't know if I regret my first kiss. I'm not necessarily proud, but I wouldn't change it. I sort of liked her, I sort of loved her, I sort of loved her sister, I didn't keep in touch, I still remember the place, I still remember, I still remember, we were young and we didn't even know it, there was something magical about it,

    and I think I need to write a blog post dedicated to my first kiss.

    Thank you for the inspiration.

    My wife's gonna be pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -I'm deeply scared of cubicles. They make me feel like I'm in an over-sized lunchbox.

    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I regret my first kiss

    same. loved this whole post and the idea.

    ReplyDelete