Sunday, December 14, 2014

6 ft holes

   it's brutal.

   it's lonely.

   it's all so surreal.

   it's a nightmare where being pinched doesn't wake you up.

       ....being pinched is nothing compared to what i
              feel right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

   we keep filling in those holes that the world has dug for you because we cant imagine living where      you are 6 ft in one.

   i have blisters from the shovel and bruises on my knuckles from the fights but i will not stop.

   i will continue to fight these many fights and fill in these holes until i am lowered into one myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

   but in the meantime, i will be here.

   giving my everything to ensure that you are here too.


please dont go, please dont go. i love you so, i love you so.

 

6 comments:

  1. I got really excited when I saw the title of this post because it made me think it was about the movie and I was sad but then I read it and I decided it was just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤ My heart just broke a little

    ....being pinched is nothing compared to what i
    feel right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "we keep filling in those holes that the world has dug for you because we cant imagine living where you are 6 ft in one."

    wow. heartrenching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this so true

    i have blisters from the shovel and bruises on my knuckles from the fights but i will not stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartbreaking but like in the best possible way.

    You've really got a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are honestly so fabulous. Your writing style melts my eyes. I love it. I love your whole appearance. And I appreciate you, you fantastic little writer you. -me

    ReplyDelete