Sunday, May 10, 2015

Head over Heels for Laine Earhart

Laine Earhart gives me goosebumps
 
Megan once wrote to me saying that I have a rockin' style.
My mom once said to me "You can only see in others what is true about yourself"
Man does Megan have a lovely style.

First off I want to say that Megan's blog has the biggest heart.
She truly cares about every living, breathing, beautiful thing. 
She is so caring.

I think Megan was a flower in her past life.
Not just any flower, but a wild flower. 
In this post she says "Wildflowers are created amongst the weeds. They grow with no outside help.  And you find them in the most spontaneous moments."
Her own quote describes herself perfectly.

You are a wild flower, honey. 

Laine Earhart, from the beginning, was one of my fav blogs. I went back into my original creative writing journal and looked at the "stolen" pages to see what quotes I originally stole from her. Laine Earhart has beautiful quotes.

---"The more I write, the more I see the real me"
(this quote was stolen long ago and became an anthem to me over this last year,  I don't think it's a coincidence I get to analyze her blog.)

---"Try changing someone's life, it might just have the opposite effect."

---"...and sunshine runs all over me and I'm the type to live in summer forever."


Must Reads

 


my personal fav. I'ts got a sgt pepper sorta feel to it

 
"You are here, you are alive"
 





2 comments:

  1. Great tribute. Especially the old quote you found in your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the absolute sweetest thing. I loved this more than I could put into words. Thank you so so so much.

    ReplyDelete