Friday, March 20, 2015

my final ode to you

Let's not fluff up this post, let's get right to the heart of it...

You know nothing about me.

I am a frigid iceberg and you only see what touches the surface. And still, you only see what you want to see of me.

You don't know the other ninety percent of me that goes down, down, down below the surface. Seven miles to be exact.

You don't know how dark the bottom of the ocean can be. My, it gets so dark.

So please, let me be. That's the last request I have of you.


titanic iceberg: 1912

4 comments:

  1. You are an enigma. In a good way and a bad way.

    Sometimes I think you're the most important part of this class. Sometimes I think you're bored and completely disengaged.

    I can't figure you out.

    I wish I knew more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.


    This is good. This is real. I like this McKay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the story inside this. is amazing. truly. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete